Bed bugs are one of the most distressing pests that infest a home, hotel, park or anywhere humans live or stay by. They are so tiny they are hardly visible to the naked eye, unless one has very good vision! The only visible thing about their presence is the bite they cause that is quite irritating and found in clusters. Different people have different levels of sensitivity to bed bug bites, while some of them are barely affected, others end up getting severe rashes.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
Some common signs to look out for if you suspect a bed bug problem are:
- Bites on the parts of your body that are exposed when sleeping, including face, neck, arms and shoulders. Although they can occur anywhere on the body.
- Finding blood stains on the bedsheets, mattresses and pillowcases are a result of bed bugs feeding at night time and piercing your skin.
- Dark or rust colored dried spots on bedding, mattresses and walls. This is bed bug excrement and a sure sign you have a bed bug problem.
- An unpleasant musty odor exhibited from their scent glands of bed bugs. The smell is more than strong enough for humans to detect and is a big giveaway of an infestation.
How We Do It?
At Simcoe Pest, we provide each of our customers with 100% satisfied services for bed bug eradication from homes and businesses. With years of experience and unrivaled knowledge, we provide you the right comfort without any fear of pests.
After you call us for service, one of our exterminators will reach your place to know about the severity of the pest invasion. Once we are sure that there are bed bugs, we’ll work to identify their species and eliminate them using eco-friendly products.
How We Remove Bed Bugs?
It is extremely difficult for someone without training to find and treat infestations of bed bugs, as they are small and their bodies are flat, which makes them easy to overlook. Also, they can fit into small spaces around the rooms, meaning they can hide even if you are trying to treat the problem.
At Simcoe Pest, we have many years of experience in bed bug control and offer you the best course of action for bed bug treatment, if we find them on your property. Our bed bug exterminators are here to:
- Look for signs of any bed bugs activity
- Give advice on the best course of treatment
- Provide recommendation to maintain a bed bug free environment
- Point out risk factors contributing to a bed bug problem
- Give a no-obligation quotation for bed bugs removal
If you believe that you have bed bugs, please get in contact with us for fast and reliable bed bug control at an affordable price. We know how to eliminate these blood sucking pests and will do everything to make sure our treatment lasts.